Opinions of the participants of KITF 2014 Exhibition
Rauf Pashayev , Deputy Head of the Tourism Department of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, a stand of the Republic of Azerbaijan:
- This is our second participation at KITF Exhibition, and this year at our national stand we exhibit both the tour operators such as Millenium, Bellur, and The Tour and the brand hotels such as Fairmont, CHINAR, Jumeirah and Duzdag.
We present 9 of 11 climatic zones of the Republic of Azerbaijan, half of mud volcanoes, the longest boulevard in Baku and the rock petroglyphs of Gobustan Reserve. Many Kazakh tourists come for the treatment of arthronosos and skin diseases. This year, in accordance with our marketing plan, we identified Kazakhstan as a priority market for us, as the tourists from Kazakhstan make the top five visited Azerbaijan. Next year, by the result of two exhibitions, we plan to open a tourist office in Almaty. That is why now we are holding a series of meetings with the local companies. We liked the interest of the visitors and tourism industry representatives at the exhibition. During these two days several our companies have found the partners and we hope that further work with the Kazakh companies will not stop.
Mozzherina Anastasia, Manager, Visit Ural (Russia)
- We represent the Sverdlovsk region, the city of Ekaterinburg and provide Mice services - business and tour services. Our region is famous for the unique culture, mineralogical tourism and beautiful churches. It is our 16th year in the market, however at the Kazakh tourism exhibition we participate for the first time. We would like to thank the organizers for their warm hospitality and for the opportunity to acquire new contacts. We are pleased to participate next year.
Inga Lekiashvili, Media Coordinator, a stand of Georgia:
- Georgia is marked by the year round tourism. The tourists can rest at ski resorts in winter and at the seaside or in the foothills in summer. In autumn we hold wine tours, where the tourists can prepare wine by themselves from different grape varieties. It is our sixth year at KITF Exhibition, as the number of tourists from Kazakhstan is growing every year, and we are interested in cooperation with local tour companies.
Olga Levitina , Director, Levitin Reisen ( Germany) :
- "Levitin Reisen" is a hosting tour operator, which has been in the German market since 1996, providing a range of services. We annually participate at the exhibitions in Moscow, and for the third time we take part at the Almaty tourism exhibition. It should be noted that we are very satisfied with this participation, as we see a responsive audience, good organization, the interest of the partners, customers and representatives of travel agencies. We are also pleased with facilitation of the visa regime due to which the tourists can easily come to us and receive a memorable tours and treatment, and our company helps them to choose a clinic and treatment programs. The most important advantage is the provision of guaranteed tours in Europe and throughout Germany. By the results of previous years, we can say that our travel destination is popular among the Kazakh tourists and we are delighted that this exhibition provides us an opportunity to meet with them.
Hussein Naimi, General Director, Magic Voyages (Morocco) :
- We are participating at KITF exhibition for the first time, but we have already signed many contracts with local travel agencies and met with our permanent partner "Laguna Travel", which clients we have gladly welcomed. We hope that Morocco will be an interesting destination for Kazakhstan. Morocco is a unique place for a holiday where the tourists can feel the local flavor having lived in the traditional Moroccan house "Riad". They can see the palm groves, golden dunes and Berber-Kasbah. We are always glad to see the tourists from Kazakhstan and wish the prosperity of your exhibition.
- Created on .